Both Samsung galaxy S8 and S8+ have good hardware specifications, so all apps in Google Play can be work probably without any problem.
But sometimes your Phone have problems such as Runs slow, Crashes or Resets and some apps not working probably .
So Clear App cache may solve this problem on you Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Clearing App Cache using Settings
- Tap on Settings then tap on Applications.
- Tap Application Manager.
- Navigate to the appropriate app and tap on it.
- Tap Storage then tap on clear cache.
Clear All Cached Data using Settings
- Tap on Settings then tap on Storage.
- Tap Cached Data.
- Tap Clear.
Wipe the Cache Partition using Recovery Mode
Warning : This will erase all your phone data and reset your phone’s settings to default factory settings
- Turn off your Galaxy phone.
- Press and hold the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons and when you see android logo leave buttons.
- Select ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ using the volume buttons to navigate to this option.
- After that press the Power button to execute clearing process and a caution will appeared “Be careful NOT to select the ‘Wipe Data’ option, as this will cause your phone to reset to factory defaults and wipes your personal data on the phone.”
- The process may take a few seconds.
- Choose Reboot using volume buttons and press power button to execute.