Fix Windows 10 Disk Management
Windows 10 have many problems such as 100% disk usage and sometimes Disk management won’t load on windows 10 and you got this errors “Unable to Connect to virtual Disk Service” or “Disk Management could not start Virtual Disk Service (VDS) on …”.
Fixing Disk Management Not Working From Services Window
- Open start menu and in the search box enter “services.msc” then press enter key.
- Scroll down to “Remote Access Connection Manager” and double click on it.
- From Startup type drop list select “Disabled” then click OK.
- Then, scroll down to “Remote Access Auto Connection Manager” and double click on it.
- From Startup type drop list select “Disabled” then click OK as we did in step 3.
- Then, scroll down to “Virtual Disk” and double click on it.
- From Startup type drop list select either “Manual” or “Automatic” then click OK.
- Restart your computer then try to open Disk Management tool.
Fixing the Disk Management utility using System File Checker
System File Checker may help you to fix your system files errors and this also can fix disk management utility problem.
- From Start Menu type Command Prompt or CMD on the search box then right click on “Command Prompt” and select Run as Administrator.
- Type “sfc /scannow” or copy it then right click and select paste.
- System File Checker will scan your system and if any problem found will be noted on the Command Prompt.
After that i think you will be able to fix Windows 10 Disk Management and no need to use any other tools.