Now you can download the latest version of Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1.22 with its Extension Pack, this version have many minor improvements specially in security field and fixes some bugs which found in the previous edition.
Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1.22 supports Windows, iOS, Linux and Solaris hosts so you can download it if you have one of these operating systems.
VirtualBox 5.1.22 Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack Support USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices, VirtualBox RDP, disk encryption, NVMe and PXE boot for Intel cards.
VirtualBox 5.1.22 (released 2017-04-28)
This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- VMM: fixed VERR_IEM_INSTR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED Guru Meditation under certain conditions (5.1 regression; mostly Mac OS X hosts; bugs.
- VMM: fixed software virtualization on Solaris hosts.
- Storage: fixed a potential hang under rare circumstances.
- Storage: fixed a potential crash under rare circumstances (asynchronous I/O disabled or during maintenance file operations like merging snapshots)
- Linux hosts: make the ALSA backend work again as well as loading the GL libraries on certain hosts.
- Linux Additions: fixed mount.vboxsf symlink problem.
Before using VirtualBox you should know its supports x86 hardware so you can’t use it on x64 hardware.
Download Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1.22 + Extension Pack 2017
How to Install VirtualBox Extension Pack on Windows ?
- Download VirtualBox 5.1.22 Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack All supported platforms.
- Go to File then click on Preferences.
- Navigate to Extension.
- Click on the small down arrow on the right side of the window.
- Navigate and choose the Extension Pack file you downloaded in Step 1.
- Click “Install” button to complete VirtualBox Extension Pack installation.