Before Start root Xiaomi Mi 6
- At least 55% battery level.
- Enable Internet connection in your computer and your Device.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources, to activate it go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- USB Cable when you using PC methods.
And we hope if you can read this article 5 Things You Need before Start Android Rooting Process.
Three Ways to Root Xiaomi Mi 6
- Rooting without PC using KingoRoot App.
- Rooting with PC using KingoRoot Software.
- Rooting with PC using Android Root Software.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 6 :
- Display Size : 5.15 inches
- Weight & Dimensions : 5.72 x 2.78 x 0.30 inches , 168 g and 182 g.
- Camera : Front : 8 megapixels Back : 12 megapixels.
- Processor : Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835.
- OS : Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
- Graphics processor : Adreno 540.
- System memory : 6 GB RAM.
- Internal Storage : 64/128 GB.
- Price : Starting at $360.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 6 without Computer (APK ROOT without PC) using KingoRoot app ( Free ) ?
Step 1 : Download a free version of KingoRoot app from here.
Step 2 : Install KingoRoot app on Xiaomi Mi 6 and be sure from enabling “Unknown Sources” on your device because if you didn’t do that during installation you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security”.
Step 3 : Tap on KingoRoot application and tap on “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
Step 4: Waiting for a minute till the result screen appear.
Note : It is highly recommended that you try several times when rooting Xiaomi Mi 6 with KingoRoot apk version.
If KingoRoot APK failed to root your Xiaomi Mi 6 after several trials, then try rooting it using a PC which has a much higher success rate due to technical reasons.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 6 with Computer using KingoRoot ( Free )?
Step 1 : Download KingoRoot PC version from here, then install it on you PC.
Step 2 : Launch the installed software by double click the desktop icon of Kingo Android Root.
Step 3 : Plug your Xiaomi Mi 6 into your computer via USB cable and Kingo will automatically install the driver of your device if it not be installed on your PC.
Step 4 : Enable USB Debugging mode on Xiaomi Mi 6.
IMPORTANT: Pay attention to Xiaomi Mi 6 screen for a prompt window. Tick “Always allow from this computer“. If you don’t, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
Step 5 : Click “ROOT” to root your device then wait for a couple of minutes and your device may be rebooted several times.
Step 6 : after rooting succeeded you will find an app named “SuperUser” installed on your device after successful rooting.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 6 with Computer using Android Root ( Paid ) ?
Step 1 : Download Android Root from here, then install it on your PC.
Step 2 : Connect Xiaomi Mi 6 to PC.
Step 3: Launch the software. And you will be asked to link your Android device to the computer via suitable USB cable.
Step 4 : The software will try to detect Your Android to check root status of your device and choose the good solution for the coming rooting.
Step 5: Click on “Root Now” button to root your Android device with just one click.
This methods can help you to root Xiaomi Mi 6 using your PC and if you don’t want to use the PC or you don’t have one you can try rooting your Device without using PC.
If you have any problem or you want to ask anything related to this article just add a comment below, and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.